Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Insanity In Australia

http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/corruption-in-wild-wild-west.html
http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/its-time-to-get-out-of-this-country.html
http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/western-australian-rabbi-drivels-shit.html


They murdered Heather Glendinning and her two daughters. Look it up. Just before my appeal when I was fighting them tooth and nail late 2011 - they had BEGGED me to be quiet. That of course just urged me right on.


They murdered "Eddie" a Syrian Christian burnt to death in his office here in Perth in 2010. My best friend was his best man at his wedding. He was an accountant doing business with the Jewish community.

They murdered my sister at the same time - "stroke". Three major bleeds - indicative of poisen. At the age of 42. They said they would get my family with heart attack and stroke.

They murdered a major supporters brother in an office fire in Chicago in mid 2009.

They tried to kill the owner of a business - Lasermail - who employed me in March of 2010. Knocked him off his bike 5 hours after I got the job. Lasermail distributes the Jewish Maccabean Paper and Freemason Paper.

They utterly harassed and TERRORISED a close female friend in the United States. Killed her cats, chickens and tasered her dogs and goats and cattle. They terrorised her at her work. Stalked her constantly. We had our communications constantly messed with at the HIGHEST level. I defy even Kay Griggs to have had as much done to her.

They murdered lawyer Loyd Rainey's wife Corryn Rainey. They murdered 4 women here - known as "The Claremont Killer". They were ritually sacrificed and tortured. The last three were done RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE of the W.A police at the height of their investigation. Who could do that? C-O-P-P-E-R-S. Ask Inspector Steve Jancec about it maybe?



No comments:

Post a Comment